Thursday 2 October 2014

Paper Airplane Contest Rules

WARNING: the powers that be at CAN-CON are trying to fool you all by DISGUISING THE AWESOME THAT IS THE PAPER AIRPLANE CONTEST!  I WILL NOT DISCUSS plumbing Saturday night. All that I know is that plumbing is GOOD. It is the airplane context and YOUR DOOM that we shall discuss Saturday night. 

SECOND WARNING: I WILL SCREAM AT YOU IN THIS POST AND I DO NOT APOLOGIZE!

Back by popular demand, the paper airplane contest shall once more wreak havoc upon CAN-CON. I've been asked mutliple questions by citizens: what shall I bring?  Do we need our own band aids?  A change of clothes?  To sign a waiver?

Well, here are your answers: BRING ONLY YOURSELVES!

I've also received questions on the rules.  Some of you poor souls didn't make it previous years. So, here are the rules:

THE ONLY RULE IS TO FEAR ME!!!!

That's it.  Bring yourselves only, and be prepared to earn your way to even just folding the paper airplaine.

THIS IS NOT FOR THE WEAK!

It is for the strong.

HOW DO YOU WIN?

I've been asked that, especially considering all of the fine prizes I make available.  Fine, fine prizes. 

YOU MUST BE THE BEST!

That's how you win.  And I define best based on my daily whim. 

... If this contest doesn't sound like a good time, I don't know what is! 

SEE YOU THERE.  8pm. Saturday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment