Friday 21 January 2011

Aurora Awards

The Aurora Awards are Canadian and fan voted, and made of win.  Nominations are now open, and any Canadian can nominate a work of science-fiction or fantasy, by going here.  You have to become a member of the CSFFA, but it's quick, free and painless.

This year, I would be honoured if you'd consider nominating:

In the long-form works category:  
Destiny's Blood
Published by Dragon Moon Press.  To help you make an informed decision, my publisher has made the work available online for free.   Pretty awesome, eh?  (Sorceress of Shadows is also eligible, but I'd prefer not splitting my votes.  As Destiny's Blood is a stand-alone, and not the final book in a trilogy, I feel my chances are best stacked there.) 

In the short stories category:
A Pint to Prophecy
Included in the Podthology anthology.  This story is available as a free podcast, for your listening pleasure. 

These are the works I hope you'll consider, but there are many other fine works by great Canadian authors.  I encourage you to check out the full list.

Nominations are open until April 30, 2011.  I hope you'll give my pieces a chance and review them, and any support is, as always, appreciated!

1 comment: